Duration: 30 mins
Create bright beautiful baskets from STAEDTLER FIMO Leather-Effect Modelling Clay to store jewellery, stationary or any other smaller items.
What you will need
- STAEDTLER FIMO Leather-Effect Modelling Clay
- Split pins
- STAEDTLER FIMO Acrylic Roller
- STAEDTLER FIMO Clay Machine
How to do it
- Choose your colour of FIMO Leather Effect Modelling Clay and roll out the block into a sheet using the roller.
- Put the sheet through the roller on Level 5 to obtian an even thickness.
- Lay the FIMO Leather Effect sheet on baking paper and harden in the oven for 30 minutes at 130°C.
Leave to cool.
- Place the template on the FIMO Leather Effect and trace the template with a wipe-away marker.
- cut out the pattern with scissors and punch holes where indicated.
- Use the split pins to assemble.