Duration: 60 mins
Let your creativity come to live by drawing your very own mandala.
Click here for a PDF version of the template.
Mandala by Artist: Sine @sine_art
What you will need
- 2H or 3H Pencil
- Pigment Liner
- Coloured Pencils or Markers
How to do it
- Create an X and Y access on your page. Use a protractor to mark out equal parts in each section.
- Use a ruler to line them up and draw a line.
- Place your compass in the centre and draw different size circles.
- Start from the centre and begin drawing simple shapes. Use your guides to make them symmetrical.
- Build your pattern outwards
- You can add more details to sections as you go or along the way.
- Use a pigment liner with a thickness of your choice and trace over your patterns. Once complete, erase your pencil markings.
- Fill in any detailed sections of your mandala.
- Now it's time to get colouring!