What you will need
- 1 x 12 x 12” Decorative Paper
- 1 x Embellishment
- Double sided tape
- Hot glue gun (optional)
How to do it
1. Cut one piece of paper (21.5 x 28cm) into 2.5cm wide strips. Orientate the paper landscape so you end up with 11 strips.
2. Stack 6 strips and staple in the centre, stack the remaining 5 and staple again. Fold both the stacks in half to form a book.
3. Place a small piece of double sided tape at the tip of the first page. Bend it out towards the centre and stick down. Repeat for each ‘page’, and continue for the second book.
4. Join the two halves together with double sided tape.
5. Add a little glue to the back of a brad and attach to the centre of the flower.