Duration: 30 mins
Step into nature and recreate this dreamy moon-lit landscape using STAEDTLER Water Colour Pencils.
What you will need
- STAEDTLER Water Colour Pencils
- STAEDTLER Mars Lumograph Aquarell Pencils
- Water Colour Paper
- Water Colour Brush
- Graphite Pencil
How to do it
- Using your graphite pencil, lightly sketch out your moon and where your mountains will be.
- Create a rainbow gradient with red as your land and blue as the sky using your water colour penicls (but don't fill in your moon).
- Blend this out using your water brush.
- Add details to your moon using a light and dark blue. Then blend it out with water.
- Use your black water colour pencil or your Aquarell Pencil and add a forest silhouette to your mountains. Your closest mountain forest should be darker and the furthest away should be lightest adding depth to your drawing.
- Lastly, blend out your forest with water.