Time needed: 1 hour
What you will need
- Gedeo Siligum - Silicone Moulding Paste
- Gedeo hard plaster
How to do it
- To create a paste for the mould, measure 1 part of blue resin to 1 part of white hardener.
- Roll the mixture together for 30 seconds until the resulting paste is a uniform light blue colour.
- Once the paste is ready, roll it into a ball and imprint it onto the seashell, leaving a 3 to 4 millimeter thick layer on the surface.
- Leave the Siligum paste to set for 5 minutes in order for it to become a mould.
- Add plaster into the mould. Each Siligum mould can create up to 50 casts.