Time needed: Approx. 2 hours (excluding drying time)
What you will need
- Jasart Décor Craft Canvases (12” x 30”)
- Reeves Acrylic Paints (75ml) – Lemon Yellow, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White
- Artograph Tracer Junior
- Jasart Round Palette
- Jasart Brush Bundle
- Soft Pastel Pencil - light colour
How to do it
- Find a photo of cherry blossoms in a magazine or on the internet and use a Artograph Tracer to project that photo onto the canvas. Use a light coloured soft pastel and outline the projection of the photo onto your canvas.
- Repeat step 1 for the second canvas.
- Mix a turquoise paint colour by combining equal quantities of Lemon Yellow, Cerulean
- Blue and Titanium White paints. Paint the background using this colour. Wait until dry.
- Paint the cherry blossoms Titanium White.
- Leave to dry fully before hanging.