Duration: 30 mins
Learn to draw a majestic watercolour whale using STAEDTLER Double-Ended Watercolour Brush Pens.
What you will need
- STAEDTLER Double-Ended Watercolour Brush Pen Set
- Watercolour Paper
- Watercolour Brush
- Cup of Water
How to do it
- Draw an outline of your whale.
- Select a mid-blue colour and draw over your outline and the belly if the whale using the thick end. Use the thin tip of some darker blues to add thinner lines and detail.
- Use your lighter blues to colour in more of the body.
- Add some more structure and detail using the thin tip of some darker blues.
- Using your watercolour brush and water, blend and connect the colours of your whale.
- Using a thin brush, pick up a little paint from the wet areas and give the whale additional expression lines outside of the body of the whale. Let your work dry.